Brazilian hair can be used by sew in, clip in, glue to create Long, Sliky, Blunt hair. You can free to bleach, dye, curl and restyle the straight hair bundles as
100% Unprocessed brazilian virgin human hair, The hair is in its natural state with its cuticles running in the same direction and in tact.
1. Wear a silk scarf over your hair to prevent breakage when you sleep.
2. Dyed and restyled hair needs special care, deep condition once a week is better. (Don’t dye your hair too often)
3. You’d better use a heat protectant when using a heated appliance. the temperature should stay in the safe zone of 300 to 350 degrees. (Don’t heat style
4. When swimming, wear a cap to protect your hair from chlorinated water. Shampoo and condition your hair right after swimming.
The following provides general guidance for there are of human hair products. As each individual product may vary, consult your hair stylist
for specific instructions.
1. Please co-wash the hair before you install it. This will only better and soften the hairs.
2. DO NOT brush hair from the root to the end directly, and handle gently. Brush he hair starting from end section: first 2 inches to end, then 4 inched
to end, then 6, 8, 10 inches etc. Higher & higher until you reach the root.
3. DO NOT cut the weft, this leads to shedding. If you must cut for installation always seal the ends.
4. DO NOT put excessive heat on the hair, because this will cause split-ends & cause breaking of the hairs.
5. Always use non-sulfate shampoo & Conditioners.
6. Curly textures and Natural waves need more care than straight hair. Never brush hair too straight , that will definitely lead to shedding & braking of
7. Always keep the Curly and kindly Curly Moisturized with leave-in curl activations or the hairs will get dry, fizzy and even tangle. Never Comb
these hair unless they are wet and contains conditioners.
8. Use a professional colorist when coloring your hair because not all colors takes easily. Please test a small strip of the hairs before coloring.
Because we do not exchange the hairs when chemically altered.
Q1:How many pieces Hair for one head?
A :Normally 3 pieces(bundles) are enough for a full head, at most 4 pieces.
Q2. What type of hair care products should I use?
A : Treat this hair just as if it was your own hair.
1, Using good quality shampoo and hair conditioner to protect the hair. It’s important to keep the hair soft and shiny.
2, You could use gel or spray styling products to keep the hair style.
3, Olive oil will be a good choice to keep the hair healthy.
Q3:Why are my hair extensions getting tangled?
A : Your Hair Extensions tangle due to dryness, oil & dirt build-up, salt water, chlorine and not combing (wide tooth comb) out your hair daily.
Make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Use hydrating drops or consult your stylist for more help.
Q4:How long does it last?
A : This hair can last for very long time depending on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it in order to use
If you buy 100% virgin hair and take good care of the hair, it can last for over one year.
Q5: Why the colors of hair extensions don`t seems exactly as the pictures show or description says?
A : Different monitor have different displays. The same color number may have a little color difference. You could dye the hair if you need different
Q6: How to tell human hair from synthetic hair?
A : Human hair has natural protein . It is easy to tell by burning and smell: human hair will be ash, which will go away after pinching. Human hair
will smell foul. When burning, the human hair will show white smoke.
While synthetic hair will be a sticky ball after burning and will show black smoke.
Moreover, human hair may have very little gray hair and split ends. It is normal but not a quality problem.